I'm a recovering consultant turned healthcare strategy and sales leader. My day (and night) job is leading Public Sector strategy and development for the West Coast at a managed Behavioral Health organization. I'm an avid consumer of the written word, aspiring oenophile, and wannabe Julia Child.
- Vice President, Strategy and Development, Beacon Health Options
- Vice President, Business Development, Institute on Aging
- Strategy & Sales Operations, Ginger.io
- MBA Intern, Simplee
- MBA Intern, Adviser, Citrus Lane (acquired by Care.com)
- Volunteer Consultant, TechnoServe
- Business Analyst, McKinsey & Company
- Goldman Fellow, American Jewish Committee
Where to Find Me
- "The Benefits of Majoring in History," Imagine Magazine, November-December 2015.
- "Ginger.io: Putting the Patient-Provider connection at the center," O'Reilly Data, September 13, 2013.
- Ginger.io Team blog, July 2012-April 2015.
- Opinion Editor & Columnist, The Dartmouth, Fall 2003-Spring 2007.
Presentations & Panels
- "Aging gracefully: Strategies for widespread technology adoption in the elder-care marke," Berkeley-Haas Healthcare Conference, San Francisco, CA, November 2015
- Aging 2.0 #30in30in30 Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, September 2015
- CHCF Innovation Showcase: Behavioral Health, San Francisco, CA February 2015
- "Meaningful “Re-use” of Health Data—Confronting and Resolving the Policy and Ethical Issues," New York eHealth Collaborative 2014 Digital Health Conference, New York, NY, November 2014.
- "Innovation in Healthcare: Organizations Taking New Approaches to Improve Care and Lower Cost," Paladina Health Webinar, August 28, 2014.
- "Designing Shared Engagement," Energizing Health Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, July 2014
- "Patient-generated data: Is it the future of healthcare?," Stanford Medicine X Line, Hangout On Air, May 6, 2014.
- "Freeing the Data: Driving Value from Using Clinical, Claims & Device Data," New York eHealth Collaborative 2013 Digital Health Conference, New York, NY, November 2013.
- "Patient Engagement in Clinical Trials," working group, Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health, October 2013.
- "Quantified Self: The Next Frontier in Mobile Self-Tracking," TiE Silicon Valley, Santa Clara, CA, September 19, 2013.
- "Big Data in Health," Healthtech Women, San Francisco, CA, June 26, 2013.
- "Ginger.io: The Cutting Edge of Big Data and Behavioral Analytics in Healthcare," HIxD Pioneers Webinar, March 13, 2013.
- "The Mckinsey Alumni: Where Are They Wielding Influence?" The Timmerman Report, September 21, 2015
- "Can the U.S. Health Care System Realize the Promise of Digital Health?," Kate Ackerman, iHealth Beat, November 20, 2014.
- "Human-centered design input helps steer design of "smart" health care devices," Emerson, Entrepreneruship.com, July 16, 2014.
- "Can’t make it to #DHC13? Follow these 11 speakers on Twitter," Stephanie Baum, Medcity News, November 14, 2013.
- "Turning to the Internet for Alzheimer’s Trial Volunteers," Alzforum.com, November 27, 2013.